To provide a better user experience, Coinstore will launch the all-new Cash Bonus activity on 8/30/2021 at 14:00 (UTC+8).
This activity aims to motivate and help Coinstorers to enjoy our service. For new users who signed up at Coinstore, scores for winning the Cash Bonus will be accumulated when applying for Advanced KYC, deposit, and trading. For tasks and reward details, please check out our official announcement.
Please note that we have different minimum deposit limits for each Chain and Token when you are depositing tokens to your Coinstore account. Once you have selected the Chain and Token, please do check the note on your deposit page thoroughly, for we will NOT be able to credit the transaction to your Coinstore account unless ALL requirements are met. Failure to meet any one of the requirements will result in a permanent loss of your transaction.
For Tether transactions on TRC20 Chain, there is a minimum deposit limit of at least 7USDT.
For Tether transactions on OMNI Chain, there is a minimum deposit limit of at least 20USDT.
- If the user completes the task, the cash bonus will be credited to the Coinstore account within 5-7 business days after the withdrawal is successful
- The transaction fee coupons presented by the event are valid for spot trading only.
- If the user participates in the activity through abnormal means such as plug-ins, the platform will cancel the user’s activity qualification, and have the right to withdraw all bonuses and coupons, etc. Further measurements may be taken according to rules.
- Each user can only participate in one activity. Unable to complete tasks within the activity period will result in disqualification for the activity.
- In order to prevent malicious behaviors such as swiping orders that affect normal users, the same mobile phone number, the same email account, and the same ID number are all considered as the same user.
- The user participating in this activity will be automatically considered as accepting all the activity rules above.
- Rules violation such as improper means of obtaining rewards, malicious acts, breach of good faith, etc. will result in disqualification from the activity. Further measurements will be taken depending on the severity of circumstances, including but not limited to cancellation of the user's invitation qualification, cancellation of rewards, etc..
- Coinstore reserves the right to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behaviors.
Find us on:
Telegram Discussion Group：https://t.me/coinstore_english
Telegram Announcement Channel：https://t.me/coinstore_global
Coinstore，your first stop for popular tokens！