At Coinstore, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all of our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following tokens at 2022/1/17 17:00 PM (UTC+8):
- YGG (Yield Guild Games)
- SLP (Small Love Potion)
- CAKE (PancakeSwap)
- The exact trading pairs being removed are: YGG/USDT 、SLP/USDT 、CAKE(PancakeSwap)/USDT
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- To view your assets after trading ceases, please ensure you have not selected “Hide small assets” in your Funds page.
- Withdrawals of YGG 、SLP、CAKE(PancakeSwap) from Coinstore will continue to be supported until 2022-2-25 at 18:00 (UTC+8).
- Deposits of CAKE(PancakeSwap) after 2022-1-10 18:30 (UTC+8) will not be credited to your account.
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.
Thanks for your support!
Jan 10th, 2022
Find us on:
Telegram Discussion Group：https://t.me/coinstore_english
Telegram Announcement Channel：https://t.me/coinstore_global
Coinstore, your first stop for popular tokens!