We are excited to announce that FIO has teamed up with Coinstore to integrate FIO Send into the Coinstore exchange to make an already easy-to-use and intuitive exchange interface an even easier and more efficient way to send and receive cryptocurrency.
1. Coinstore has stated that its mission is to disrupt the crypto industry by bringing in “fun” in finance, which they do with a simple and intuitive interface for their exchange users.
2. Coinstore makes cryptocurrency available for everyone in a fast and secure manner.
3. Coinstore offers robust 24/7 support from the support team and blockchain professionals, which is something that is lacking from many exchanges.
4. Coinstore exchange allows anyone from the novice to the experienced trader to execute spot trades or futures trades on an uncomplicated user interface.
5. Coinstore offers its users a great video library to help users navigate the platform and also a seamless phone app that allows you to plan and execute your trades on the go as well.
With all of these great features that help to create a seamless experience for users, integrating FIO Send just makes sense as another step to simplify their users’ experiences.
FIO, the Foundation for Interwallet Operability, is a decentralized consortium of blockchain organizations and community members supporting the ongoing development, integration, and promotion of the FIO Protocol. The protocol is an open-source, decentralized usability layer solution that works across all blockchains, and uses human-readable Crypto Handles to replace the complexity, risk, and inconvenience that comes with blockchain-based transactions using public addresses.
So what is FIO Send?
FIO Send is an integration that will give users the ability to easily withdraw and send cryptocurrency without the stress of copying and pasting long string public address users of this and other wallets are accustomed to having to use. FIO Send replaces that long string public address vulnerable to errors and other exploits with a simple, human-readable address known as a FIO Crypto Handle. The long string public key address is replaced with the FIO Crypto Handle in the format of username@domain or, for example, janedoe@coinstore.
No longer will users have to worry about mistyping a character or any type of hack or exploit that alters the address where the user is trying to send funds. Adding FIO Send to the Coinstore exchange gives its users an even more accessible and seamless experience when withdrawing and sending cryptocurrency, making an already phenomenal and secure exchange even better and easier to use for all the users of Coinstore as they trade the 50+ trading pairs available. Grab your FIO Crypto Handle today at https://fioprotocol.io/joinfio/ and try out the FIO Send feature for yourself when withdrawing from the Coinstore Exchange.
Follow us on:
Telegram Discussion Group: https://t.me/coinstore_english
Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/coinstore_global